Bryan Roach, Commercial & Residential Real Estate Agent
“Everything we do impacts our community, our families, friends and ourselves. Get caught being kind!”
In 2020 Bryan retired from a 26-year insurance career where he managed long term relationships built on trust. Navigating real estate transactions are critical decisions and Bryan is uniquely qualified to assist you through your real estate decisions.
Bryan and his wife, Beth, have been married 30+ years and enjoy time with their two adult children. Bryan is passionate about serving children-based programs and individuals at risk such as The Family Tree Center, The Friendship House and The Boys & Girls Club. Bryan currently serves as Treasurer for The National Alliance on Mental Illness Billings chapter. He is equally passionate about motorcycles both street and off-road, serving many volunteer hours with the Billings Motorcycle Club.
Career at a glance
· 26-year insurance career in property & casualty specializing in commercial & residential
· Bachelor of Science in business administration/finance from Montana State University-Billings 1994
· Briarwood Golf Course board member 2010-2013
· National Alliance on Mental Illness board member (treasurer) 2019
· Active and past volunteer with such programs as, NAMI Billings, United Way, Boys & Girls Club, The Family Tree Center, The Center for Families & Children, Relay For Life and The Billings Motorcycle Club.