Ryan Thomsen was born and raised in Montana, with the exception of seven years spent in Virginia. Although he was away for awhile, Ryan always called Montana home! In 2003 Ryan chose to help the community by helping others define the American Dream. Ryan’s dedication to his clients is demonstrated in the hours he spends building relationships in order to better understand his clients short and long term goals. In 2008 Ryan partnered up with Laura Odegaard who also works at Century 21 Hometown Brokers. The partnership has proven to be a success with Ryan and Laura working day and night to help their clients find the home of their dreams!
Ryan is very active and enjoys the outdoors. During the summer months you can catch him playing softball, and squeezing in time for golf here and there. In the winter Ryan enjoys hitting the slopes in Red Lodge, Montana or playing with his city league basketball team.
During his time in Real Estate Ryan has achieved the following achievements:
- 2008 President’s Circle Award
- Connole-Morton Real Estate School Graduate
- Member of the Montana Association of Realtors
- 3 time Multi-million dollar club achiever
- Ranked #1 Prudential agent in Montana for sold units: 2008
- Home Marketing Specialist